Villa Bamboo is a villa featuring free WiFi and a terrace set in Albufeira. Guests benefit from balcony. Free private parking is available on site.
There is a dining area and a kitchen. A TV with cable channels is provided. Other facilities at Villa Bamboo include a year-round outdoor pool.
The Strip - Albufeira is 1.5 km from Villa Bamboo, while Oura Beach is 2 km from the property. The nearest airport is Faro Airport, 25 km from Villa Bamboo.
Carbon monoxide detector
Coffee or tea
First aid kit
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Please note that late arrivals are subject to the following surcharges: From 22:00 to 07:00: EUR 40
After booking, you will receive an email from the property with payment and key pick-up instructions.
Please note that the 30% deposit of the total reservation amount, charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer or Paypal. Villa Bamboo will contact guests with further details. The remaining 70% will be charged at least 50 days prior to check-in by bank transfer or PayPal.
Please note that final cleaning is included. Please inform Villa Bamboo in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A security deposit of EUR 500 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.