• Car parking available
• Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
• Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
• Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
• Treat the property like your own home.
• Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
• Guests of all ages are welcome.
• Infant age until 5 year(s)
• Child age until 17 year(s)
Until recently, we built the electricity costs into the nightly rate. However, we found that air con units would be left on all day, even when the villa was unoccupied. So as an eco-friendly approach, we have reduced the nightly rates, and allowing you to pay for only the electricity that you use. The electricity meter is read on check in and check out and charged at B7.5 per unit + 7% tax. Average daily consumption based on 6 people sharing, would equate to B100 per person per day.
This is not a hotel, but a private villa for your group only. Therefore, I will need to meet you there with the key to let you in. Please provide me with the EXACT time to meet you at the villa.
A security deposit of 15,000 THB will be required at check-in and will be refunded at check out. Any currency is fine.
A copy of all passports are required before or upon check in to comply with Thai law.
Reception open until: 00:00
Airport transfer fee: 600 THB
Distance from city center: 1 km
Travel time to airport (minutes): 10
Number of bars/lounges: 0
Year property opened: 2013
Most recent renovation: 0