Please note that the 25% deposit charged on day of booking must be paid by bank transfer or PayPal. Casa Camilla will contact guests with further details. The remaining 75% must be paid in cash, bank transference or PayPal at check-in. Please inform Villa Camilla in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A security deposit of EUR 500 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.