Villa Classik is set in Ohrid, 2 km from the town centre and 3-km from the UNESCO-protected Ohrid Lake. Featuring free Wi-Fi and accommodation units with a balcony, it offers a restaurant and a garden with a terrace.
The property provides rooms, suites and an apartment. All units comprise a TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.
The UNESCO-listed Old Town is 4 km away. It is home to numerous sights. Some of them include the ancient theatre, Samuil’s Fortress and the mediaeval Saint Panteleimon Monastery.
Ohrid Bus Station is at a distance of 1 km, while Ohrid Airport is 12 km away. Galičica National Park can be reached in 20 km. The mediaeval Saint Naum Monastery is 31 km from the Classik.
What they offer
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Services and conveniences
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Verified guest reviews
Booking.com Reviews (8)Agoda Reviews (1)
based on 1 reviews
Filter by guest type:
Room comfort and quality2.0
Value for money4.0
Provided by verified guests of
Sort guest comments by:
Showing 1 review
Lisa from New Zealand
Stayed 3 nights in August 2014
Do not stay here!”
1. it was not a 3 star hotel as its advertiesed as. it is 1 star at best. it is in fact worse than many 1 star hotels i have stayed in throughout asia.
2. it is a 45 minute walk into town. 35 if you power walk.
3. the walls are paper thin and you can hear everything. people going to the toilet in the next room, people talking and most annoyingly being a cheaper hotel even though it is out of town many young party goers stay here and make alot of noise when they come home in the early hours of the morning.
4. the room was dirty. the sheets looked like they hadn't been cleaned, my partner got bitten by someting in bed which we think might be bed bugs.the bathroom smelled like blooked pipes and was dirty. the sheets on the bed didnt fit so in the night i ended up sleeping on the bare mattress.
5.the overall condution of things on the room was poor.the curtains were half pulled down and let in the light from the corridor all night so the room was constantly bright and also meant the people could see into our room so we had to get dressed in the bathroom.the tv was broken and could only get 2 channels.
6. they advertise breakfast as being free and tell you to just order what you want off the menu and then after say that you actually need to pay for your orange juice when all you ordered for breakfast was the cheapest option of toast.
7. the people are rude unlike most macedonians. we asked for 50% of our money back after arrival as per agodas rules and the refussed and were rude about it. they go by their own rules not what you see on agoda.
this hotel needs to be advertised as a 1 star not a 3 star or you are setting people up to be disappointed and not be able to get any money back.