• Entire home/apt

  • 7 guests

  • 4 bedrooms

  • 1 bathroom

  • 185 sq.m.

Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

More about Villa Leonora

An overview

Villa Leonora offers accommodation in Praia del Rei, 31 km from Nazaré. The property features views of the pool is 11 km from Óbidos. The villa is composed of 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, equipped with a bath or shower and a bidet. There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen. A flat screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are offered. Other facilities at Villa Leonora include a year-round outdoor pool. Villa Leonora is located within 5 km of 3 Championship Golf courses, Praia del Rey Golf and Country Club, Royal Obidos Golf Club and Bom Successo Golf Club. There are restaurants located within the resort along with the Marriot Hotel, providing a spa and wellness centre. You can play tennis at the property, and the area is popular for golfing and horse riding. Peniche is 10 km from Villa Leonora, while Alcobaça is 32 km from the property. The nearest airport is Lisbon International Airport, 69 km from Villa Leonora.
Show more Show less

Features

Internet access

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
  • Wi-Fi in public areas

Getting around

  • Car park

Things to do, ways to relax

  • Fitness center
  • Horseback riding
  • Massage
  • Spa
  • Swimming pool [outdoor]
  • Table tennis
  • Tennis court
  • Water sports (non-motorized)

Dining, drinking, and snacking

  • BBQ facilities

Services and conveniences

  • Smoking area

Land sports

  • Golf course (within 3 km)

Access

  • Pets allowed
Show more Show less

Guest policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Announcements

Please note that a 30% deposit is required upon reservation. This deposit is fully refundable if reservation is cancelled no less 14 days before check-in date. Deposit is not refundable if cancellation occurs less than 14 days before check-in. The remaining 70% of payment is required 14 days prior to check-in. Please note that all payments must be done via bank transfer. Please note that pool heating is available for EUR 100 per week. Please inform Villa Leonora in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A security deposit of EUR 400 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Show more Show less

Verified traveler reviews

Booking.com Reviews (4)

Filter by traveler type
Exceptional
based on 4 reviews
  • Cleanliness 10.0
  • Facilities 10.0
  • Location 9.4
  • Room comfort and quality 10.0
  • Service 10.0
  • Value for money 10.0
Verified reviews provided by Booking



1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: