Located in a quiet area of Vilamoura, a 10-minute drive from Falésia beach, Villa Rocha features a self-catering accommodation with an outdoor pool and free private parking.
The two-bedroom house offers a fully equipped kitchen with a stove, microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee machine, toaster, and an electric kettle. Other amenities include an outdoor and indoor dining area, a patio, a seating area with a sofa and a flat-screen TV, a fireplace, and a bathroom with bidet and shower.
The city centre of Faro is 25 km Villa Rocha, Boliqueime Train Station is 6 km, and Faro International Airport is 25 km from the property.
What they offer
Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
Things to do, ways to relax
Water sports (non-motorized)
Swimming pool [outdoor]
Dining, drinking, and snacking
Services and conveniences
Golf course (within 3 km)
Facilities for disabled guests
Available in all rooms
TV [flat screen]
Free bottled water
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose. Please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Please note that a prepayment of 20% of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking. That payment is made by bank transfer. Villa Rocha will contact guests with further information regarding prepayment procedures. The remaining 80% will be charged on the day of arrival.