Up to 30% off with Agoda Insider Deals!

More about Villas Rocha

An overview

Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, private terraces with BBQ facilities and outdoor dining, and views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Algarve countryside, Villas Rocha offers holiday homes in Vale de Parra. The holiday homes include a fully-equipped kitchen and a washing machine. They also comes with an open-plan lounge and dining area with satellite TV. There are 3 bathrooms available. Villas Rocha holiday homes are located 2 km from Galé Beach and from Salgados Golf Club. Ferreiras Train Station is 10 km away and Faro Airport is 45 km away.
Show more Show less

Features

Internet access

  • Free Wi-Fi in all rooms
  • Wi-Fi in public areas

Getting around

  • Car park

Things to do, ways to relax

  • Garden
  • Swimming pool [outdoor]

Dining, drinking, and snacking

  • BBQ facilities

Services and conveniences

  • Smoking area

Access

  • Pets allowed
Show more Show less

Guest policies

  • Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room capacity for more details.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Show more Show less

Announcements

Please note that a prepayment of 25% of the total amount will be charged on the day of booking. That payment is to be made by bank transfer or Paypal. Villas Rocha will contact guests with further information regarding prepayment procedures. The remaining 75% will charged on the day of arrival. Please note that a security deposit of EUR 300 must be paid in cash at the time of check-in. The amount will be returned subject to a damage inspection following check-out.
Show more Show less

Verified traveler reviews

Booking.com Reviews (104)

Filter by traveler type
Exceptional
based on 104 reviews
  • Cleanliness 9.7
  • Facilities 9.6
  • Location 8.8
  • Room comfort and quality 9.7
  • Service 9.5
  • Value for money 9.5
Verified reviews provided by Booking



1

Select loyalty program

PointsMAX
Language
Loyalty Program A Loyalty Program A
Loyalty Program B

In the menu, click PointsMAX and select your favorite loyalty program.

2

Select a room that earns points

Hotel Room A
Room Info
This booking earns
5,000 points

Choose a room offer that comes with points, which are earned automatically with that booking.

3

Enter membership ID

Country of passport
Program Membership ID
1234

Fill in the membership number for you selected program when completing your reservation. The points will be added to your account after you check out.

Start here and select your preferred program: