This is a private room listing - common spaces shared w/ friendly host.
Yen homestay Phu Yen is ideal for the solo traveler or small group of friends seeking the convenience of visiting Phu Yen.
Kindly note this is a private room listing and host lives onsite. Yen homestay Phu Yen is located in an alley, 100m away from the main road, so it's very quiet, not affected by traffic noise. Friendly host and neighborhood.
Yen homestay Phu Yen has 2 convenient doors for access. The room door and bathroom door are lockable, and are always kept in a clean and hygienic state.
You are free to enjoy the kitchen and living room.
My name is Yen, I'm Vietnamese and I'm currently working as a freelancer and organizing community service program for Yes to Youth Community. I used to work for the YMCA of Vietnam in 10 years, we organized volunteering service trips for overseas students and adults from USA, Singapore, Japan, Taiwan,....they came to help for Vietnamese local communities in the villages and exchange culture, experience about the local daily life in Vietnam. I can speak Vietnamese and English.
I have been to 5 different countries in Asia such as Singapore, Japan, Thailand, Malaysia, Cambodia and made many friends along the way. I can provide guests some tips and introduce guests how to travel and where can get the good local foods. By the way, I also can organize daily trip for guests if they want to take daily tour around the city such as: bike tour or visit islands in one day.
Yen homestay Phu Yen is located in the 2m wide alley, just 2 minutes walk to the main street and at the beginning of the alley there are many eateries selling local dishes
Yen homestay Phu Yen is located at the center of city.
- 1,9km away from the beach, it located near the main street with many delicious local food stores and restaurants.
- 1 km away from Tuy Hoa Train Station
- 7,7km away from Tuy Hoa Airport
- 500m away from Tuy Hoa local Market.
- 800m away from CoopMart Supermarket
It's walkable to explore the city but we do provide renting motorbikes and bicycles too.
Unfortunately, we do not have any parking facilities for cars. However, the area in and around has some off street parking ( availability not guaranteed as they are public spaces).
(1) Bringing of undisclosed quests is strictly not permitted, and the additional quest could be asked to leave, and reported to agoda.
(2) For hygiene purposes, we do not allow drinking, eating or smoking in the room. Guests are allowed to smoke in the balcony or at the yard outside the room.
(3) For hygiene purposes, no shoes in the room. We provide slippers