Room lighting is absolutely very very green very lack of very dark
Whole there is no room for guest to use the power plug is very suitable for not carrying camera phones and computers leisure travelers, if you want to use the power plug is also possible, as long as the sheets only the lights and TV plugs pull out can
In addition, the hotel is also very suitable for leisure travelers do not drink hot tea and hot water, because there is no supply of water machines and hot water pot in the room, but if you want to drink hot tea and hot water can also be, as long as their own out of the room take the elevator to the the staff room next to the hotel reception there is a hot and cold water machine, is really inconvenient to the pole
Absolutely no re-visiting the possibility of
The hotel is very close to the beach and the station. Very close to the market streets and chinatown. Great location and very convenient to get around.
hotel is not worth it”
We stayed here one evening while in Busan and a few things stuck out that would make me not stay here again in the future:
1) Stiff and uncomfortable beds,
2) The room itself was outdated and dirty. There was dust and stains everywhere,
3) The shower is one of those squatting ones,
4) There's free breakfast which is great but the selection was very meager. I did appreciate the sausages and hard boiled eggs, and
5) The staff person was sleeping at the front desk when I checked out and departed.
Thing I did like about my stay:
1) Very close to the beach,
2) Reliable internet,
3) The amenities were plentiful. They offer toothbrushes, shaver and comb.
4) The staff member who was in the breakfast room was very nice and pleasant. He should definitely be commended for a great job.
I would stay here again if the price were right (50,000 KRW or less). This hotel is very reminiscent of a motel.