U can refurbish the toilet site so that it looks nicer and better .... the flooring need repair
Better than other budget hotel.”
Very near to local restaurants. Good for budget stay in Kuching.
Only location wise”
- No wifi on the room at all
- Bedrooms and toilets are quite old and there are dust and dirt on places not visible to eyes such as under the table, under the bed, closet, etc...
- Some items are already broken such as lamp, light, electric port.
- Too few to channels to watch and tv is quite old.
- Staff are friendly however the service they provide are not up to the standard of a 3 stars hotel. Eg, if you want something fix on time or house keeping, they can be REALLY slow to have it done.
- It's not advisable to eat at the hotel while there are many other choices outside the hotel as there are restaurants and cafe nearby.
- There isn't any hot water when taking bath.
*Overall, the hotel is only good for location wise but other than that, I won't stay at that hotel for the 2nd time. Everything is just bad and my assumption was that the hotel maybe 3 stars 20 years ago but the hotel management have done nothing to improve the facilities and the hotel itself. I would only give the hotel rating of 1 star at most at this year 2017
rooms were huge with bathtub, and nice buffet spread for breakfast!
Nearby eating places. Ok place to stay.
don't bother! ”
run down, dilapidated hole! looks n smells old n lack maintenance. who the hell plays shifty music n prayers on PA system. breakfast? better walk to shops outside. toilet was dirty n lack drainage. was not cleaned properly. 70rm motels had better deals.
Not really a satisfy customer”
There are lots more budget hotel that could offer better facilities with this price.. Broken toilet and no refrigerator provided.
But im satisfied for room size and the bed size for the family room. It would be great if they combine king bed with single bed for family room. Overall just nice for a budget hotel.
Location near to Satok and walking distance to eating outlet