在马尔戴夫众多酒店岛屿中，我们本次选中的Royal Island Resort & Spa不算是很浪漫的岛，但是他设施齐全很适合带小朋友的休闲旅游，对了，岛上还有医疗设施这次老公的痛风发作就得到了及时的医治太棒啦。
They could incentivate a bit the sport activities available at the resort at a lower price.
Perfect place to enjoy a true vacation ”
1. First thing first, all staff was extremely nice.
2. The island was quite far from Male and located in a UNESCO biosphere reserve area. Eventhough most corals around the island were dead, there were plenty of fishes. Numerous I'd say, and from various species. So snorkeling was very enjoyable.
3. The beach villa (there are only two type of rooms, beach villa and the presidential suite) was a few steps from the sea. The style was pretty dated, but well taken care of, cleaned twice daily, in perfect condition every single time.
4. Many activities to choose from. We took the turtle snorkeling (nice), sunshine snorkeling with BBQ lunch on a private island (super cool! The island was AWESOME), stingray and shark feeding. There are watersports center with various sport equipment to choose from from standup paddle to seabob, catamaran, etc. and a dive center (diveOceanus) with full gear.
5. Special events each day, rotating, so guests won't get bored.
6. Spa Service was great.
great vacation overall food at the restaurant was amazing, however i would not call this a 5 star hotel its more like 3/4 stars needs renovating, some staff quite rude, others were lovely
It was a great experices, but the serives for sunbeach need to improved”
The hotel is great! But the sunbeach is private for the beach villa!!! if you book garden villa, the spot for sunbeach is not really good, you can't use the sunbeach at all. Beause there are any fish when you do snorking in front of your sunbeach.
You can't choose the table when you have Breakfast/ dinner. I don't think this is really good for customer. But it is ok for accept.
Anothers are great!!
‘Canteen Style’ food springs to mind. Not what I would expect from a 5 star hotel. Processed food, sugary fruit juices, over sweet cocktails, not particularly good wine.
Needs refurbishment. Rooms resemble sauna (wood everywhere), outside bathroom (interesting at first) but not nice when trying to apply makeup and you are sweating! Staff not happy. Mosquito problem and they really need to get rid of the rats.
We cut our holiday short, no refund. Stay somewhere else is my recommendation.
This hotel could use some sprucing up. Sadly the reef is dead but there still lots of fish present. Food and drinks are very expensive and you have to pay $5.00 a bottle for a 1.5 litter of water. Margaritas are $12 and happy hour is only 20% off your drinks. Make sure you if you stay here you book at at least half boatd as the buffer dinner is frightfully overpriced. Stay somewhere else if you want to snorkel a great reef.
The resort was fantastic but I was not prepared for the extra cost of the transfers, or the extra flight then a boat trip, this cost was not high lighted and also it was a lot of extra money on top of the 4 day trip.
Other then that it was wonderful but the Mossi's were active night and day which was a bit of a problem to us they are non stop biting so next time I will take a better mossi go away product