Near to Walking Street, easy for food.Room clean. Overall veryyy good & very recommded!
Fair with payment”
Easy to go anywhere because have 2 entrances.First is in front of the Pattaya beach and Second is behide the seaside resort can go to in the end of street food by the way easy to go to sunset beach too.
-room have 2 pillows,1 blanket,1 net,2 bath towel,2 cups of coffee,1 pot,1 bathing cap,1 soap,1 tissue and water heater.
-no cleaning but i think if you said to them,they will clean your room.
-in front of the room is more mosquitoes and inside room sometimes have millipede also have in toilet too but toilet is large enough for using.
-Receptionist is friendly.
Walking distance to Walking Street, Immigration Counter and bars”
Located at Pattaya Beach, the most happening beach at night with sea-view bars and massage parlours.
Just nearby the immigration counter, so you don’t have to burn extra calories under the hot sun upon arrival at Pattaya Beach.
Just walking distance to Walking Street of Koh Lipe.
Sunset can be seen from Pattaya Beach so if you don’t feel like to walk to Sunset Beach, then it’s okay to stay at this hotel.
Anyway the room is so basic. There’s no in-room toiletries provided and they only use curtain to separate the bed and washroom. Towels are provided.
They have a hammock and benches for each room, suitable for relaxing and reading books.
Most of the time, the reception counter is empty so please ask nearby locals to help you to call for the owner of the hotel so that you would be able to check in, or else, you might have to wait for more than half an hour.
Affordable and suitable for family with kids”
- location just beside immigration counter
- water supply is good
- less mosquito
- us is the first room so got excellent wifi connection
- resort in quite place and it is good family with kids
- staff help us while waiting for immigration
- check in/out fast and easy
- 5mins walk to walking street
- from first day we book 5 rooms but got only 3 rooms in their resort, but they responsible in replace it with other resort. this happen cos some of tourist sudden extend and we still can deal with it.
- got blood stain at our mosquito net
- bed too hard and can feel the spring (seriously need to change it)
- no toiletries provided except the towel
Filthy and extremely basic”
Pros: 50 meters from Payyaya beach, 150meters from walking street. Close to several good restaurants and bars. We has air conditioning.
Cons: Filthy dirty, blood splatters on the mosquito net and curtains from squashed mosqueitos, floor hadn't been steeped, bin in toilet hadn't been emptied and was full, bin at front door also full, unsure if bedding had been changed, we used a liner just in case, towels threadbare, electricity kept cutting out and fuse switch held in place with a match, bed very uncomfortable., no water on two occasions, sink in ensuite not plumbed to any outlet pipe the water falls from the sink to the floor. We had pre paid €164 to stay for four nights and it was non refundable. We only slept there and spent as little time as possible in the room. We cleaned it ourselves to make it liveable. Koh Lipe is expensive but I think you will get lots of places that are better value and clean. Would not stay here again nor would I recommend
Favorite stop in Thailand”
ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW: Koh Lipe was 7 days of pure blissfuless. After speedboat ride to Koh Lipe, I shouldered my backpack and walked along a white sand beach until I reached the quaint Seaside Resort. At the reception desk I saw my name hand-written on a piece of paper. I pointed to it and said That's me to the young Thai who spoke no English. He nodded, grabbed a key, and I followed him along a shady dirt pathway to my stilt bungalow. He opened the door, handed me the key, and walked off. Nobody bothered me for the next seven days. My bungalow had a spacious bathroom with hot shower. The room was simple but perfect with a king bed covered by a mosquito net which was nice to lay beneath while the fan flew ripples into the fabric. The porch had two chairs and a hammock that I used regularly. Walking to the beach from my door took about two minutes! And you pass a nice open-air restaurant along the way. And Walking Street, where all the bars are restaurant are, about a five minutes walk!
I do not recommend this place!”
The place looked completely abandoned, the key was given to us and that was the last time we saw anyone that worked there!
We asked around for the owners and apparently no one really knows anything about them, the place just keeps opening and closing.
Mosquitos everywhere, which is fine since we are in an island, but the bathroom is completely open and instead of having a door to the room, has a shower curtain, that combined with the mosquito net full of holes resulted in very uncomfortable nights. The coackroaches in the room were just the perfect finishing touch.
Perfect location and good bungalows”
This is my 2nd time staying at Seaside Resort.
- Located right on Pattaya beach (bungalows are set back from the beach by about a minute or 2 walk.
- Walking street is just a few minutes walk away. Sunset beach takes about 20mins walk from here. Sunrise beach also about 20mins in the other direction
- If you arrive by boat to Pattaya beach (most likely in high season) you won't be more than a few minutes walk away from Seaside resort. Just walk along the beach with the sea to your left and you'll see the resort.
- Price is reasonable
- I don't know if they have any air con bungalows as I've stayed in a fan room twice but they're fine. The hammock on the front is a nice touch. The bed has a good mosquito net around it
- Hot decent shower and bathroom is decent enough too
- Wifi only works at reception but I wasn't really here for the internet anyway
- Towels won't get changed or room cleaned for the duration of your stay but again this wasn't a deal breaker for me as it was just a few nights
- Bed is a bit hard and you can feel the springs a little bit but its not the worst by far
- They have a restaurant at the front of the resort but don't have breakfast included and don't give discount for guests staying in their bungalows - this could be easily fixed and improved
Overall, I'd come back here again despite the few bad points. It's nothing flashy or 5 star so as long as you come expecting what you've paid for you won't be let down.
If you're someone who loves their creature home comforts, a comfy bed, 5 star service, clean towels everyday then go somewhere else.
Lastly, lots of people mention mosquitos etc like its the fault of the resort but you're on an island surrounded by water in a tropical climate. The bungalows do have gaps in the walls where bugs can get in but personally, I think it adds to the appeal of being in a more natural resort.
Yes, you'll also have mosquitos in your room but the local shops sell repellents, sp
Had a pleasant stay here”
Staffs were friendly
The room was clean and basic amenities provided
Great location esp in the peak season
the beach is just within walking distance and you can also avoid the noise of the crowd in the peak season...
Close to walking street where all the shops and restaurants are located
There s even a nearby cafe and massage place..
And pattaya beach is the most beatiful beach of all 3 beaches in koh lipe
With soft, white and cool sand..
Don t have to go to sunset beach to view a scenic sunset..