I usually do not write anything good or bad in comments but I had to for this.
(1) Room had extremely poor or no reception, had to go downstairs to connect. Bad for tourists when they need to plan routes or connect with family.
(2) cleanliness fee: we paid for it but it was not clean to begin with. Cleaning equipment was kept in the room itself. The coridoor had a vacum cleaner and fridge in the way. It was tight enough to rip my jacket.
(3) The owner was quick to address the wifi issue by giving a new mobile
wifi but did not test the equipment in the room to see if it connects with the outside networks. (Proof no reception via photos in room, even with new router)
(4) Payment style. It was in cash and left in the room after check out. There was no reciept given ( I had to email several times to get owner to say he collected it)
(5) security: no access to balcony but strangers do. When we 1st got in there was sm1 outside cleaning it bt we could nt open the window to see.