Everything was good except for the fact that wi-fi was not free. Sao Paulo being a business city, each hotel should come with free wifi (given that the room charges are not less).
But otherwise a good hotel, right behind shopping mall and good service.
never got a double standard that i asked for”
never got a double standard that i asked for. 2 narrow single (not even 3/4) beds.
Where are all the stars coming from? ”
Hotel would be better if:
- there would be somebody who could speak better English (or English at all) there is limited number of things you can explain with body language
- there was no mold on the walls around AC units
- there was no small insects everywhere
- microwave AC plug would match the socket in the wall (!)
- sockets would be more traveler friendly (like in other hotels)
- breakfast could be more diversified (but I guess I'm picky here - hotdogs and scrambled eggs can be eaten everyday after all)