Nice safari tent with all the things you would expect from luxury lodge.
Location was safe, with gated entrance, and close to both phabeni and numbi gates.
Dinner braii was delicious, and done with style usually reserved for luxury camps.
Got the breakfast box package cause I was doing the morning game drive at 5am.
Everything wqs perferct, and value for money is exceptional.
2017年2月入住 5 晚
Never have experienced such disorganized handling of guests. ”
1. On arrival I was told that the room allocated to me and confirmed was not available, and I was going to get another room from which I would be moved yo another one on Wednesday.
2. On Monday morning, I had to leave earlier in order to locate the place where I was going to be doing work for the week I asked them on Sunday evening that I would take a prepacked breakfast as I was going to leave before breakfast time. Their kitchen packed some bread slices, a small juice pack and an uncooked egg that broke and spoiled everything in the pack. When I got back to the car during tea break time at around 10h30 my car was smelling very badly as the egg was apparently getting stale. That was a shockingly disgusting thing on their kitchen staff part.
2. On Wednesday I got back from work in the evening feeling very tired and only to be told that all my belongings had been taken out of the room and put into the management office. I was told that a room had been organized for me at another establishment.
3. Accommodation at the place was very substandard and I hardly could sleep that night. Small room size, high heat levels on that floor level, badly positioned air conditioner and mosquitoes made my stay very uncomfortable on the night.
4. The Kruger Adventure Lodge lady responsible for my transfer to the other property had promised to call to find out how I was received and about my stay, but never bothered to do so.
5. Going back to them before I left on Friday evening to get my invoices was once more disastrous. My booking and stay was not captured anywhere in their system. They searched for any evidence of it all until they got some of printed hard copy from one of their arc lever files in one of their management offices. Though I had to still drive for about 450 km thereafter, I had to wait for all the time they were still sorting out simple records that could have been captured even before my arrival, and if not, during the whole week I was doing work there.
6. After all
2016年11月入住 2 晚
Kruger adventure lodge.”
Good choice, close to Kruger Par, Skyways zipline, golf course, "God's Window" and Blyde river canyon. Wifi only in reception and limited menu choice were the only slight negatives. Good value, 2 big family rooms each sleeping 4 for onlt R2600 (~USD100) for 2 nights.
2016年10月入住 1 晚
Beautiful lodge with extremely friendly and helpful staff. Made us feel very welcome. Breakfast was excellent. the lodge is very neat and clean from reception through to the rooms and bathrooms. Spacious rooms, could try and provide DSTV for guests. Beautiful pool area and a number of things to do. thank you
2016年7月入住 2 晚
The Best Of Time Out”
Kruger Adventure Lodge should be called Kruger Pinnacle Hospitality. Warmest atmosphere of friendliness from staff. The rooms are so spacious and large open plan. The resort should offer more amenities than the swimming pool and gym within it's premises though.
2016年2月入住 2 晚
Pleasant and enjoyable ”
Environment, location , staff
It was good
2015年10月入住 6 晚
warm welcome, freindly staff, good management
our stay was perfect, beds were confortable, the best place to be and felt like home. will definetely go back.
2015年9月入住 2 晚
allround performance good”
friendly staff and very helpful always accommodating
2014年12月入住 3 晚
Close to the Kruger, Comfy rooms
It was enjoyable. However some of the staff were unfriendly and not around when you needed them during meal times. The bar was not fully stocked. We found cockroaches in our room.
Other then that we enjoyed our stay and I wish the new owners a lot of success with the lodge.
2014年2月入住 1 晚
Clean spacious rooms, near Kruger Park entrance”
Clean rooms, good value, close to kruger park
2013年3月入住 2 晚
Pretty lodge in great location to Kruger”
Location, Garden,Swimming Pool
The lodge is in a great location to explore Kruger park and some of the attractions around it. The rooms are clean and sufficient. Breakfast buffet is a bit disappointing, as it lack variety.
The garden of the lodge is very nice and inviting to relax, read or have fun at the swimming pool.
2013年2月入住 2 晚
A friendly hotel”
Comfortable room and friendly staff.
The staff at the hotel were very friendly and even provided everyone with a rose at dinner on Valentine's Day. The room was perfectly adequate for our needs.We could not find too much to interest us in Hazyview, so I would not actually go back there.
2012年12月入住 2 晚
Lovely grounds but chalets felt aged”
Lovely ground, good facilities, close to town
There was some confusion about our booking when we arrived but they eventually sorted it over welcome drinks. The grounds were lovely with a fantastic swimming pool but our room felt very old and outdated and felt in need of a makeover. Staff were friendly and surprised us on our last day by providing us with a breakfast/picnic hamper which came in very handy as we were headed to the Kruger Park.
2012年11月入住 1 晚
We arrived here after a long flight and drive. The water wasnt working properly and only very brown water was coming from the taps. The first room we were put in had no windows - yuk, but did have beautiful decor. It also had brown muddy water and all I wanted was a shower and bed. They happily and quickly moved us to a room with clean water (and a window). Lovely staff, awesome decor and setting.
2012年9月入住 2 晚
Good accomodation in nice location ”
Good stay with reasonable priced and good quality food
2012年10月入住 3 晚
very friendly staff”
when we sat down for breakfast wewere asked if we wanted the continental breakfast or the cooked one. we selected the cooked breakfast and lateer discovered that only the continental breakfast was included in the hotel rate. the hoterl advertised free wifi however i was told that it was not working and the only computer availabe for public usage was at reception and the cost was about three times the rate at the internet cafe in the nearby shopping centre.
2013年8月入住 1 晚
niente di che..”
il giardino non é poi male
La struttura ha bisogno di una ristrutturazione. La posizione é buona ma sicuramente in città si trovano molte strutture migliori.
2017年2月入住 1 晚
Gut für eine Nacht”
Rustikal, schlicht, freundlich. Frühstück sehr gut, Abendessen gut.
2015年8月入住 3 晚
Sehr bemühtes Personal, ordentliche Unterkunft”
Sauberkeit, Freundlichkeit, Ruhe
Wir waren zufrieden mit der Lodge nachdem erst seit April ein neuer Eigentümer übernommen hat. Das Personal war sichtlich bemüht uns zuvorkommend und aufmerksam zu betreuen. Um diese Jahreszeit ist traditionell wenig los, wir waren an 2 der 3 Tage die einzigen Gäste in der Lodge. Das Zimmer wurde jeden Tag gereinigt und die Handtücher gewechselt. Ein stark tropfender Duschkopf und das Nichtvorhandensein von Kleiderbügeln im Wäscheschrank waren Negativpunkte. Ansonsten war die Anlage und das Zimmer in einem guten Zustand, für die Poolbenutzung war das Wasser noch zu kalt. Das Frühstück war im Preis insbegriffen und gut, am letzten Tag (Samstag)gab es Frühstück vom Büffett. Insgesamt war der Aufenthalt zufriedenstellend und dem Übernachtungspreis angemessen.
2018年2月入住 3 晚
Zeer vriendelijk personeel, super ontvangst met een drankje, altijd bereid om te helpen, gratis shuttle vanaf bushalte Hazyview en terug. Vertrek voor de tours vanuit deze lodge. Rustige en veilige locatie. Restaurant zeer aan te bevelen, pluim voor het keukenpersoneel. Kortom zeer aantebevelen voor een verblijf in Zuid-Afrika.