This hotel is amazing and the first view when you enter the hotel reception is so stunning.
The rooms are spacious and open and super clean and the extra touches like the chocolates on the bed and the lovely toiletries in the bathroom made the stay ay Meridien extra luxurious. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the food especially in the Shells restaurant is delicious. I would love to visit this hotel again in the future and would definately recomend.
2015年11月入住 5 晚
Holiday resort for the rich”
Good location with great views. The facilities were well maintained. We had to be a little persistent with the staff for requests that we had and felt the price of the hotel was a little higher than what we actually received.
2015年9月入住 6 晚
Super Scenic yet reasonable! ”
1. Location and views, 2. Maintenance of gardens, pools, jetty. Awesome spots are there to click perfect snaps! 3. Big breakfast spread.
Hotel has awesome views, well maintained gardens, pools and jetty. Numerous spots are there to capture your perfect snap.
Good breakfast spread, few free water sports, jacuzzi, steam etc would definitely delight you.
However somethings to ponder upon:
1. Dinner options not too great. Mainly expensive buffets are there. Overcrowded La Faya may put you off as this is the only non buffet option. In room dining is not great. Price in the menu and the actual bill may differ. E.g.: Margaritha pizza for which price charged is nearly double of what is mentioned in the menu.
2. Amicable behaviour and the most important thing - a feel good smile was missing from the face of lot of staff members. Hope they improve and provide little bit more special treatment to the guests.
3. Water sports management needs to be little more accommodating and manage guests in more amicable and accommodating way. In particular I didn't like one person talking over cell phone while I was waiting for few enquiries.
4. Numerous times hotel operator didn't pick up our calls. Hence I had to walk all the way to reception to resolve our queries.
These are few observations on which hotel could improve to achieve full 5 star rating.
Anyways, I had good experience and loved the breathtaking views especially during sunsets.
2015年8月入住 6 晚
THE STAFF MADE THE PLACE GREAT”
The friendly and helpful staff, breakfast
The staff at the hotel were excellent - from arrival till check out.
We were very well looked after. If I return to this resort, it will probably be because of the staff.
Nelly, in particular, was extremely helpful on a daily basis - making our booking for WALK WITH THE LIONS, giving us useful tips, helping us get ready for departure, etc.
Apart from the excellent service, the resort is lovely as well. The pool on the main side is BIG and there's a smaller pool on the Nirvana wing (no children allowed there). We didn't swim because it was quite cold. Water sports looked fun but we didn't do anything as we spent most of our time exploring outside the hotel.
Just FYI, there are many big rocks by the shore. Rocks stand between the shore and the sea. I think the hotel provides you with special shoes to walk around in the sea.
Overall, it was a good trip. Do your research and I definitely recommend renting a car for a few days. You can even pick it up and return it at the airport. The cost per day for the 2 of us was as much as a 1 way taxi transfer (30 Euros).
2015年4月入住 6 晚
The water sport, cant think of another 2
We were very disappointed with the service and food at this hotel. This is presented as a 4.5 star hotel but it felt like a 3 star hotel. The rooms are not new. Cleaning staff aim to please but throughout the 7 days that I stayed there, there was an almond shell in the bathroom which was never swept. Breakfast was satisfactory, same thing for 7 days, eggs are always over cooked even if you request to have them taken off earlier. The breakfast staff usually pretended not to hear us when we needed new cutlery or coffee. Food at the hotel is very expensive. The beach is full of rocks, however the water sport offered is complementary which was one upside to a very disappointing stay.
2015年3月入住 6 晚
Amazing Honeymoon Destination ❤”
Water Sports, Food, Staff
Our honeymoon at Le Meridien was absolutely fantastic! We enjoyed every moment of it, especially the helpful staff that helped set up a suprise dinner on the beach, as well as organised the honeymoon package and spa treatment. For couples, the best location is the Nirvana which is more private and more suitable for couples looking for a quiet getaway.
2015年2月入住 4 晚
Value for money”
Overall was very good...would come back if they will change bedding and bath towels...Very friendly staff, good location, nice resort...Nice food and every day different one, even breakfast was not a routine.