the attitude of staffs here are the worst I ever seen. The swimming pool is not available all the time. The room always have a strange smell and they don't have toothbrush in the room.
staff are rude and careless for customer. ”
what stood out for me is a maid at this hotel collect every items that you have to pay for deposit (ex.key card , towel) and does not return a card and bring new towel which I have to go down to talk with the staff to bring back what I should have get and the respond was terrible. The tones and action are obviously upset which I don't understand why because it is his job.....and it is my money in that deposit. I am the one who should be mad that hotel maid almost coz me a 1000 bath deposit because of her lack of responsibilities
The internet could not be connected. There is 7 eleven and nice seafood restaurant.
The room is very big and clean”
The room is very big and clean
My family they are happy there.
Internet very slow ”
Worth for money but poor WiFi connection.
Pleasant stay at chorcher”
Hotel atmosphere, room decoration and service
in front office on english talking”
good house keeping, good breakfast
Fundamentally a good place but let itself down ”
The room was a decent size, the bed was comfortable and the air conditioning was excellent and not noisy
We had to visit a relative in hospital and this was a convenient place to stay. The majority of the guests here are Chinese tourists stopping over on their way to Pattaya and so there are large numbers of coaches revving up and manoeuvring up until late evening which was quite disruptive / not relaxing.
The wifi system was patchy, either able to connect but no connection or simply that the routers refused connections at all. User IDs and passwords are handed out on tickets at reception and the 24 hour ones had gone so we had a bunch of 1 hour tickets. It's not the end of the world but it'd be more friendly just to let us connect without such restrictions, as not all devices bring up the login window.
The breakfast was quite decent but the restaurant has only one knife! Buttering your toast with a spoon or chopstick is somewhat suboptimal. The chef was very friendly and accommodating, cooking things to order and had a very good standard of English having been a chef in the gulf war!
The layout and organisation of the tables and food was again a bit mad as it was hard to get between tables if anyone is sitting there. Cleanliness could be better too, the floor always seemed either wet or black with mud which indicates they mop it but improperly, when they should be leaving it dry.
We got taxis each day very promptly and while this was not the closest hotel it was an ideal balance of price, quality and service.
There is a 7/11 and cafe nearby plus a little food market was open in the evening which made it a bit more interesting than just hanging around in the room. There is also a quite nice garden area.
As a stop over its perfect, but for a destination it would need a bar and a bigger chillout zone for me to choose to stay here longer than a few days.
Nothing much except that it is new
1. WiFi is chargeable although advertised with free WiFi on Agoda website.
2. Instant hot water shower is not hot only warm water;
3. Staff cannot communicate in English;
4. Popular with Mainland Chinese tourists in tour group, can be noisy doing their exercise in the morning & while having breakfast;
5. TV programmes not set even after informing front office staff about the matter;
6. Found leftover fruits & bottled drinks in the refrigerator, housekeeping staff not thorough;
7. Difficult to locate hotel as there are no proper & big signage to indicate the turning to side road to the hotel (we took about an hour to locate the side turning) & also due to road/highway upgrading works;
8. Does not appear to have experienced hoteliers running the show as the service staffs are disorganised & appeared flustered when dealing with guests;
9. Only use this hotel if you have transportation.
food furniture fitness
brand new hotel, but location a bit far from town”