Bookings for the restaurants and spa treatments are strongly recommended prior to arrival.
Please note the following rules regarding use of the spa:
- Children aged 5-16 must be constantly supervised by their parents while using the swimming pool.
- Children are not allowed to use the spa bath, steam room, or sauna.
- Jumping, diving, splashing, screaming, or generally disruptive behaviour is not permitted.
- Children under 5 years old are not permitted in the spa building.
- Children over 5 years old may use the pool and changing areas only during the following specified times:
• Monday - Friday: 14:00 - 17:00
• Saturday and Sunday: 08:00 - 09:00 and 14:00 - 17:00
Agoda評鑑 (4)Booking.com評鑑 (85)
得分自 4 篇評鑑
Knew it wouldn’t be cheap due to its 4stars and room rates, not to mention its location and grounds.
However once there thecosts just kept on rising 15% service even on a self service breakfast buffet( which wasn’t included) Drinks very expensive for nothing that special.
Rooms were spacious, linens exceptional and the spa luxurious.
Why spoil what could have been a perfect venue by being greedy.
For a very expensive hotel the service was disappointing (except the concierge staff who were excellent). Watch out for the cover charge in the bar - even if you order one soft drink. The hotel was hosting a wedding reception and small children were running, screaming and shouting, unchecked throughout the whole hotel. I think they had a lovely time at our expense. Views were breathtaking, grounds were magnificent. It was supposed to be the ultimate treat but it was a waste of money. I would never go there again.
We chose this hotel as we used to live in the area and visit it often. It did have some good points, the grounds are beautiful as is the view. The rooms were roomy and chic if a bit tired (although the bathroom was very small). I didn't try the Spa but it looked great, as did the pool and gym. But...the staff were dismissive and snooty (with the exception of the concierge team who were friendly and attentive). Should you be game to pay GBP13 for a small glass of wine in the bar - watch out for the additional GBP4 service charge! My sister ordered a glass of cordial (40p) and paid a GBP4 service charge. Outrageous. We would not stay again. Shame because it was supposed to be the highlight of our trip.