Chiesa dei Gesuati o Santa Maria del Rosario - 20 m
Church of San Sebastiano - 30 m
聖塞巴斯提安教堂 - 40 m
Mistero Buffo - 70 m
Chiesa di Angelo Raffaele - 130 m
曾諾比宮殿 - 130 m
基耶薩得啊藏格羅 - 130 m
Palazzina Briati - 140 m
L'Arte di Alesia - 140 m
卡米尼教堂 - 200 m
Agoda評鑑 (15)Booking.com評鑑 (379)
得分自 15 篇評鑑
1. Good location. We kept our car parked at Piazzale Roma, and the walk to the car was about 15 minutes. With 2x 25 kg bags in 35 DegC heat it was a bit of a trek. It was not central, so it was nice and quiet, but as a result was also more of a walk to major tourist locations.
2. The bathroom smelled, but was bearable. Not sure what the cause of the smell was, since the room and bathroom were kept clean, but it wasn't nice. We kept the bathroom door closed.
3. Air-con struggled with the heat, but it wasn't anything to complain about.
4. Breakfast was nice but a bit scarce in comparison to other places I've been. It was better when we went earlier (around 8 AM), but if we went around 9 AM they hadn't really replaced much cutlery or some food types (e.g. pastries).
5. Staff were very friendly to guests but I didn't like the way one of the managers yelled at a staff member. Life is rough enough without being yelled at for not cleaning a table quickly enough. Different culture perhaps.
It was a short walk, about 10-15min from the bus station in Piazzale Roma but not right in the more touristic area which we appriciated as the streets weren't as busy and crowded here and it was more quiet. They had a beatiful garden where one could bring the breakfast. The staff was really helpful, especially when they helped us print out our boarding passes.
Nice hotel bad rooms”
Room was dirty
조용하고 친절하지만 부대시설이 노후됨”
가든에서 조식이 좋았는데 식사준비가 늦음.
호텔 접근성에 대한 자세한 설명이없음.
(산타루치아역에서 호텔까지 도보시 다리를 여러번 건너가는데 가방을 들고 건너 가므로
바포레토로 호텔를 이동하는 방법에 대한 설명이 필요함. ) 드라이기가 노후 됨.
Mejor imposible, excelente hotel”
Es un hotel precioso, bien ubicado, sin ruidos, muy cerca se encuentran lugares para comer y cenar con gran calidad, el desayuno basto y completo, el personal amable y servicial, sobre todo el de recepción y los que sirven el desayuno.