• Express check-in/check-out available
• Car parking available
• Shared kitchen with other guests
• Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
• Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
• Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
• Treat the property like your own home.
• Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
• Guests of all ages are welcome.
• Infant age until 1 year(s)
• Child age until 8 year(s)
The place was amazing! It has good views and very attentive and thoughtful staff.
Great place for 6 people and I recommend people to book this villa.
Even though the area was very remote, there are still stores and restaurants nearby.
1) Villa manager was very helpful, accommodating and patient. Overall, service from the team (villa manager, housekeeper and security) was great. Requests were attended to promptly.
2) Loved to laze in the living area to admire the picturesque view of the pool against the backdrop of paddy field.
3) Villa was well-equipped. Kitchen amenities were pretty complete, although well-used.
1) Pretty serious bed bugs issue on last 2 days of stay in the room on the ground floor. Baby had over 10 bites all over and myself, over 20 bites.
2) Saw rat scurrying in the bath/ kitchen in the last 3 nights of our stay.
3) Couldn't enjoy the gazebo on most mornings as the mattress sheet is heavily littered with lizard poo.
- large and spacious rooms
- friendly staff
- awesome view
- good value
- Need better construction to cover up gaps in walls, doors, etc.
- AC not cool enough in the downstairs bedroom.
- Location a little far from town
Lovely villa with great service ”
The views over the padi fields The staff were very attentive and helped out with onward transport.
Un petit coin de Paradis”
La maison est telle que sur les photos. le personnel est adorable et chaleureux. Une superbe expérience.