After my recent stay, here is my conclusion:
- Hotel has extremely rigid policies - Charges extra ($35/night) for a toddler - no other hotel we stayed in our entire Euro trip charged extra given the fact that he’s under 3 and shares the same bed.
- Front desk staff needs a training in courtesy and how not to argue with guests.
- The room was clean, but not worthy of a 4 star - it was quite dated - doors were literally falling down and certain essentials just did not work. No in room air-conditioning either.
- Archaic room key system where you “submit” the key before leaving and reception closes at 11 pm, after which you enter via a smaller key at the main entrance yourself.
- First hotel in my entire life where the buffet breakfast included eggs that hotel guests are expected to make their own self! What a joke of a holiday in a 4 star! Very limited breakfast where croissants would finish and were not replenished.
All in all, a disappointing experience for the price paid.
Centrally located 3 to 4 Star . Staff very good. Please take bigger room if you like bigger place . ”
Bathrooms can be improved .
It appears to be 3.5 star . To make 4 star it needs lot of changes and decoration . May meet new style electronic keys .
10 min. to train station”
I think it so far if u have a big luggage.
Bff it’s ok.
Like a star!”
Extremely good property for our 3 days stay in interlaken. close to interlaken west station. breakfast was really good. it was one of my kid's favourite hotel!
location/ clean / service / staff”
near to Interlaken west station walk 5 Min from the station, 3 min walk from the hotel to the bus station, 5 min from the bus station to Interlaken Ost taken bus no 101 to Interlaken Ost, for Muslim food 6 min walk from hotel. hotel it clean and conford.. staff is very polited and good service even need to store luggage meantime goes to TOP of Euro after checked out.
The room is not really spacious but it is clean and comfortable. It is only less than 10min walk to the train station. The staffs are friendly and we had enjoyed our stay at Stella Swiss Quality Hotel.
Such an amazing experience - Best Hotel I stayed ever ”
We were there for 3 nights, having lots of options, I choose this hotel to stay and they didn't disappoint me. Such a nice hotel. I must talk about staff, all of them were very kind and informative. Breakfast was amazing, a big range. Room was really nice, wide and clean.If you are thinking to have a good time, this is a right option for you them.
Great place in Interlaken”
Walking Distance from Interlaken West Station
Nice view from our room